Newborn Twins Checklist (Shopping for Twins)

newborn checklist shopping for baby

Today I'm answering a reader question from a mommy-to-be about what to buy before her twin babies arrive. "... Do we really need to buy two of everything?" This was the same question Joey and I kept asking ourselves when we were preparing for Audrey and Antonino's arrival. Well, to help out future twin mom C, I've rounded up three of my past posts on shopping for twins / babies:

If you need tips on what baby gear to buy in twos: Gear for Newborn Twins

For your twins' first night home: What to Prepare for Your Twins' First Night Home

Because contrary to one of the most overused jokes about having twins, twins are NOT two for the price of one: How to Save P100,000 in Baby's First Year

Hope I was able to help, Mommy C! Happy shopping and welcome to twin parenthood!

Are you a fellow twin parent (or parent-to-be)? If there are any specific topics you'd like to read about, please let me know in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments