What The Stock: A Day In The Life Of A Working Mom


working mom stock photos
When my maternity leave was over, I was excited to go back to work and rejoin adult conversation. But in spite of my excitement, the first few days back were still tough. It was hard not seeing my twins' faces every hour of the day. I also worried I would miss milestones. But if you think going back to work is like this for all moms, think again. Take a look at a day in the life of a working mom in stock photos to see how smooth sailing the transition back to work post baby is.

8:00 AM
Everyday is bring your baby to work day! At the office, I start by checking emails and replying to anything urgent while my baby patiently sits on my desk.


Sometimes, he even helps me answer my emails.


9:00 AM
I have a quick meeting with my team while my baby lies down on the meeting room table without making a noise or disturbing anybody.


11:00 AM
I review and sign off documents for approval. I let my baby lie down on my desk and entertain himself because he's always so well behaved.
Time for my working lunch while my baby naps in my arms.
Back in the office finishing my presentation. My baby is so helpful, he even adds final touches to my PowerPoint slides.
Presentation time!


Good thing my baby's with me to take down important notes.
After that smooth presentation, it's time for a conference call which my baby also participates in.

4:00 PM
It's back to emails for the final hour of work while my baby sits quietly on my desk.


5:00 PM
All done! Time for me and my baby to go home.

No comments