Being Financially Prepared For Twins





Two Sundays ago, I had a super fun time sharing twin parenting stories with fellow twin moms Fran Ang, Dr. Kristen Cruz and Raquel Borja-Chua at Mommy Mundo World for The Asian Parent's talk called Twinterested! Expecting and Raising Twins.

You can watch the entire talk on The Asian Parent's Facebookpage. I also made a vlog about our entire Mommy Mundo experience. Simply click the video underneath to watch. Oh and I'd really like it if you can give the video a like and subscribe!



Among the topics discussed, one thing I want to highlight is being financially prepared for having twins. It reminded me about one of my posts in my Twin Tips blog series two years ago titled Budget Planning For Your Twins.

I admit that one of the first things that crossed my mind when Joey and I found out we were having twins was "Double the expenses!" So in the blog post, I talk about simple ways to prepare financially for your twins' arrival especially if you don't have Beyonce or George Clooney money. Read it here.

And if you're interested in other blog posts related to budgeting for your babies (twins or not) here are some other posts you can check out:


Hope these posts help. If you're expecting twins or just had twins, congrats! You're in for a wonderful ride!

No comments