Happy Mother's Day!

mommy and me 1

It's my second mother's day but sometimes I still find it hard to believe that I'm a mother (of twins!). Even with 17 months of motherhood under my belt, I'm still a starter mama who's just learning and stumbling her way through motherhood. Wasn't it just yesterday when I was playing pretend with my peeing baby doll? Side note: They should have made a version that goes number 2 every hour to really prepare you for motherhood. Hehe.

So if I'm starter mama, there's seasoned mama. That's my mom, of course! My mom is an amazing mother and the most beautiful woman I know. This week's post is dedicated to her.

mommy and me 2
Mama, I love you so much. You are the best mother a girl could ever wish for. Thank you for always being there to guide me through every situation, for having my back, and for dropping everything whenever I need you. Thank you for making my favorite dishes, because even now that I'm a mom myself, you have never stopped mothering especially when you feel like I'm not taking care of myself like I should. I've been learning from the best all these years and I even have bonus lessons everytime I see you with the twins. If I'm lucky, I'll be half the mom you are to me. I love you, Mama! Happy Mother's Day!

And Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!

grandmother granddaughter

grandmother grandson

2 comments