How To Be A Dad (According to Stock Photos)

Happy Father's Day! Here are some tips guaranteed to make you father of the year... or not.

Try this new burping technique.
Embed from Getty Images

Call dibs on his/her crib.
Embed from Getty Images

Cry when the baby cries.
Embed from Getty Images

Give this unusual bathing technique a shot.
Embed from Getty Images

Use your child as a barrier between you and a large animal.
Embed from Getty Images

Of course, I wouldn't let Father's Day go by without greeting the best dad in the world!

fathers day 2018

Happy Father's Day to the greatest father, husband and protector: Joey! First of all, thank you for not pulling any of the crazy stuff in the pictures above. Hehe. OK, I'm going to be serious now. Thank you for always being considerate of my mommy worries. I know they can sometimes be OA but I've never heard you say "Quit worrying" especially during Audrey and Antonino's first year when I was convinced that even the smallest sneeze was equal to a life-threatening illness. You always seem to know the right things to say and do to ease my worries. Thank you for making the twins laugh with all your tickling games. No one can make them laugh as loud as you do. And most of all, thank you for loving us unconditionally. I'm so lucky to be sharing life, love and twin parenting with you! We love you!

And Happy Father's Day to all dads, dads-to-be and father figures out there!

No comments