12 Reasons Toddlers Cry

funny reasons toddlers cry

Audrey and Antonino are not even 2 years old yet but I feel like they've discovered so many new skills. They're now more confident on their feet and walk at full speed. They've already started stringing words together to form short sentences like "Put it here, mommy" and "Take a bath." We do our best to encourage them to use their words to describe their feelings. But then again they're still very young so there are times when they get frustrated because they can't have everything their way or they simply can't tell us what they want. The result? A temper tantrum. As with most parenting conundrums, Joey and I try to keep our sense of humor or else we might end up crying too! So today I'm sharing with you a dozen silly reasons why our twin toddlers cry:

1. She doesn't want me to sing nursery rhymes with her. She prefers to be a solo artist!

2. I wouldn't let him throw his food on the floor.

3. She's not allowed to play with my phone.

4. The car wasn't moving. When we were stuck in traffic.

5. She wants to eat my food. We had the same food on our plates.

6. He wanted to wear 2 diapers at once. Five minutes ago he didn't even want to wear his diaper.

7. She wanted to wear my blouse which was identical to the blouse she was already wearing.

8. He's hungry but can't remember the correct word for it.

Toddler: (Cries)
Me: Are you sleepy?
Toddler: No!
Me: Do you want to eat?
Toddler: No! (More crying)
*after 5 minutes*
Me: Do you want a snack?
Toddler: Snaaaaa? Yes!

9. She got sticky rice on her hands because she wanted to eat rice with her hands.

10. He couldn't eat his play food for real.

11. I cut her bread into tiny pieces so she wont choke.

12. I wouldn't allow him to put his hand in the toilet.

Now it's your turn. What are the silly reasons that have made your toddler cry?

No comments