Dear Kate Middleton's Hair

kate middleton duchess of cambridge

Dear Kate Middleton's Hair,

Let me start by saying I'm such a huge fan of yours. Twice after your owner, The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth, you still managed to stay glossy and voluminous. I remember your photos from Prince George's christening three months after The Duchess gave birth to him. You were thick and bouncy. Meanwhile, at three months post-partum, I started falling in clumps. There was even one time when my owner, Starter Mama counted more than 100 hair strands lost in a day. Because of this hair-induced heartache, I got cut from armpit length to nape length.

Yes, people have been saying that after your owner gives birth, it's normal for us to fall and it happens all the time. Yet here you are. You've never had a bad moment. How do you do it? I long for the day when I can be long, shiny and healthy again so I really hope you would share your secrets with me. I'll be waiting for your advice. In the meantime, I hope those biotin capsules and malunggay shampoo with argan oil will work.

Your #1 Fan,
Starter Mama's Hair

No comments