Things I Googled When I Was A New Parent

questions new parent google

Like I wrote in a post last year, part of my maternity leave was spent on Google (Is it normal if my baby ---?). I'd like to say the Googling stopped after my maternity leave but it didn't. I would still spend the night Googling away the minute the twins fell asleep. Haha. Did you do this too, mamas? What stuff did you Google as a new parent? Here are some of the stuff I can remember:

  • Is it normal if my baby's poop is green?
  • How do you get rid of poop stains?
  • How much spit up is normal?
  • How do you get boogers out of baby's nose?
  • Will touching my baby's soft spot on the head hurt him/her?
  • Is it normal if my baby grunts while sleeping?
  • How often should I check my baby's breathing at night?
  • When do babies sleep through the night?
  • When will bobble head stop in babies?
  • Can sleep deprivation kill you?

What's the craziest thing you've Googled as a new parent? I'd love to hear them in the comments below.

No comments