Let's All Unite This Mother's Day

smart parenting article mom judging

Mom judging has become so common these days. We constantly compare even with strangers online how we do things differently and better than others. It's like there's a worldwide competition for the title of best mom. All this judging and comparing can really bring moms down and this should stop. To do my part, I submitted an article to Smart Parenting titled, "So What If I Live In My Leggings? Stop Judging, Start Supporting."  It's about 5 things moms are often judged for and the reasons why we should stop judging and start supporting each other. I hope you can give the article a read. Mother's Day is coming up and it's the perfect occasion for us moms to unite and remind each other what a good job we're doing. 

No comments