Top 10 Posts of 2017

top 10 posts 2017

The past year has been crazy and challenging but at the same time amazing and rewarding. I guess as first time parents, Joey's and my greatest achievement is keeping the twins alive for one whole year! I'm also happy I was able to document our experiences by starting this blog. So as we say goodbye to 2017 and kick of what will surely become a very exciting year of raising twin toddlers, let's recap the top 10 posts of 2017 from 1 to 10:

5 Ways to Help Preemie Parents
5 Things a NICU Mom Should Know
The Best Post-Pregnancy Fitness Routine
To My Dear NICU Nurses
5 Truths About Twin Parenting
What Is Motherhood?
Your Easy-Breezy Pregnancy According To Stock Photos
Making Life Grand
5 Reasons Dads Of Twins Are Awesome
Baby Cheeses

I noticed that most of the top posts are related to premature births. I'm not sure if this means that premature births are becoming more common, but I hope my posts on the topic are able to remind preemie families that they are not alone and also help them deal with this unique entry to parenthood.

In addition to the list above, I would also like to share my top 5 favorite posts that show the not so glamorous side of parenting. Parenting can be difficult at times but one thing that got Joey and me through our first year of parenting was laughter and humor. I hope my stories, lists and memes made moms (other than my own mom and mom friends) laugh.

5 Things I Never Thought I'd Do Then I Became A Mom!
A list of the unusual things I found myself doing when I became a mom that pre-baby me would never have thought of doing. Warning: Contains a lot of poo related stuff.

How I Spent My Maternity Leave
My PSA to mommies-to-be. How naive was I to think that maternity leave = rest?

When Is It OK To Ask A Woman If She's Pregnant?
Ever had a stranger ask when you were due when you already gave birth after a month? I have, which is why I created a handy reference guide on when it's OK to ask a woman if she's pregnant.

6-Month Twin Babies Daily Routine
The day the twins took over the blog and told us how hard a baby's life is.

Top 5 Things Sleep Deprivation Has Made Me Do
Sleep when the baby sleeps? Hahaha.

Before I end this post, I want to say thank you for checking in the past 9 months. I hope to see you again in 2018.

No comments