What The Stock: Maternity Fashion According To Stock Photos

maternity fashion funny stock photos
Maternity clothes don't have to be drab. We've seen plenty of great pregnancy looks from Kate Middleton, Miranda Kerr and Meghan Markle to mention a few. But if you look at pregnant women in stock photos, you'll see that all they wear are crop tops! Check out the stock photos below to see how pregnant women style their baby bumps.

Hmmm... My white crop top looks so plain. What if I style it with a red bow and a skirt made out of a towel?


Just in case you don't know there's a baby in my belly, I'll spell it out using colorful blocks.


I'm calling dibs on the name my husband and I chose for our baby by writing it on my belly.


Oh no, all my crop tops are in the wash! I know, I'll just unbutton the bottom part of my shirt! 

No comments